Friday, September 23, 2005

To My Fellow Dallasites ... GET A GRIP!

Reminder to all those living in our fair city: the hurricane is not coming here. There is no need to run to the gas station, wait in line for an hour to fill your tank, and then go on to strip the local grocery stores clean of water, batteries, and bread. (Did y'all hear the news anchors laughing at you? And deservedly so I might add...I saw those interviews where you were musing about laying in "emergency supplies.")

The most it is going to do is rain (and rain and rain) ... well, maybe some wind also.

So the next time you want to panic, resist. Then I will not have to go to three fuel-less gas stations in order to fill my tank with super premium at the fourth one (which is all that you greedy-guts left them).

Because, I actually was out of gas and envisioning being stranded by the side of the road because y'all are such idiots! (Lord have mercy on me and bless them...)

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment