Monday, January 16, 2006

It's a Lovely Day in the Neighborhood

ANOTHER SON TO BECOME A FATHER
I have for some time thought about the priesthood, and I can now say that yes, I will be a priest. That is where I want my life.
It's a good thing that Darren's mother is a careful reader. I totally missed this declaration of vocation at A Catholic Life. Congratulations Moneybags ... this has me grinning!

WELCOME HOME OWEN
Owen of Luminous Miseries and his family were received into the Catholic Church yesterday. Well I remember how wonderful that time was for me and I am joyful in welcoming these new brothers and sisters.

Owen has taken us with him on the journey from being a Protestant minister with unavoidable questions as he has made his way toward crossing the Tiber. I am looking forward to getting a glimpse of how things proceed on this side.

No comments:

Post a Comment