Friday, June 2, 2006

Tender, Loving Care ... This Doesn't Sound Right

Especially when I read that quote (gag me). However, when I read the actual description ... well, I think it might be me after all. Especially in the routine, routine, routine part.

Your type is:
isfj —The “Tender Loving Care” Mother

“I want my children to feel they have an ally, someone who knows them completely. I want to be a haven for them.”
  • Gentle and kind, the ISFJ mother provides her children with generous amounts of tenderness, affection, and the comfort of daily routine. Her aim is to “be there” for her children, physically and emotionally. She is sensitive to their feelings, offering closeness, understanding, and quiet support.

  • Loyal and devoted, the ISFJ mother has a strong sense of duty and consistently puts her children’s needs first. She delights in taking care of the little things that matter to a child, making each one feel loved and special.

  • To provide her family with security and warmth, the ISFJ mother tends to the practical and domestic, aiming for a smooth-running household and an attractive home. She also observes and conveys the value and importance of family traditions.
Find your mothering style.
Via that "love of learning mother," a.k.a. Mrs. Darwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment