Saturday, October 7, 2006

Join This Valiant Pro-Life Stand

Ms. magazine is running the names of 5,000 women who are boasting they had abortions. Eleanor Smeal, president of the Feminist Majority Foundation, which publishes Ms.says, "We have to get away from what the politicians are saying and get women's lives back in the picture." They are sending the signatures to Congress, the White House and state legislators.

Amy Pawlak thinks that we should focus on the lives of the unborn, who are the real victims of abortion, no matter what Ms. Magazine says.
Help me create a petition that will put the one in Ms. to shame. Email this post to every man and woman you know. Email your names and cities/states to me. I'll compile them and send a petition to Congress - a petition with the names of people who think women (and their unborn children) deserve better than an abortion.

I want to get more than the 5,000 signatures Ms. is boasting it has...

... if you are a woman who considered having an abortion but chose not to, I'd like to hear from you and your story.
Please do go to her blog to read the entire post.. I will be emailing this to many of my friends and encourage y'all to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment