Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goodbye L'il iBuddy

The time we had together seemed so fleeting. From our first adventures together to the time when ... it still hurts to think of it ... your hard drive failed yesterday. It was so sad, so tragic to see the apple clicking on ... clicking off ... clicking on ... clicking off ... and nothing we did could help.

[Give me a minute ... I'll be ok ...]

Now we have the new puppy l'il silver buddy prancing around the place, making himself at home.


Sure it's micro, sleek, and ... yes, I'll say it ... sexy. But it's so tiny I'm afraid that I'll lose it, that it will fall out of my pocket, never to be found. Or that I will drop it (such a strange shape when I'm used to a rectangle).

Will it ever have a playlist that will hold podcasts ... the way you did, my faithful friend?

It might, but it will never match the adventures we had together. ...
---------------------
P.S. By the way, on a practical note, I can't get the darned thing to read playlists that have podcasts in them. From what I see around the internet I am afraid that playlists only will work with songs in them now ... is that right? Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment