Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

It was a swift 7 hours to Springfield, and then a swift 7 hours home the next day ... bearing my mother and Emma (the fluffy Corgi who rapidly made herself at home). A good trip and much fun talking with Mom on the way back, occasionally listening to a Nebula nominated story from StarShipSofa ... and then having a video-cam talk with Rose.

Today we are recovering from all the driving. Also, it will be a day of unpacking boxes from the office move which everyone else did over the weekend. Yes, I know how to avoid moving, even if it means 14 hours of driving!

Light blogging this week thanks to the visiting and unpacking and ... you know what I'm gonna say ... Holy Week!

I will have something for us to think about each day though, pulled from last year's offerings. I find these are making me think just as much this year, if not more, than they did last time. I hope they prove fruitful for others as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment