Thursday, June 4, 2009

Catholic New Media Conference in San Antone

I forgot to mention this but Tom and I are signed up for the ultimate geekfest ... the Catholic New Media Conference. (Please note that I use "geek" in the most positive of ways. After all, we're going, right? Around our house "geek" is a good thing.)

Anyway, never having gone to a con of any sort (not Star Trek, not Star Wars, not even ... Galaxy Quest), we're looking forward to this. Not only the Riverwalk and the Alamo (which I LOVE) but many Catholic bloggers and podcasters and videocasters. Also there will be Chris Cash from The Catholic Company where I get many fine review books and who I have actually spoken with on the phone! (Told ya I was a geek ... look at how I get my thrills ... and then boast about it!).

I think they still have room but I wanted to be sure that I got my spot, especially since they're in my neck of the woods this year. Can't wait to meet everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment