Thursday, June 24, 2010

Something I Really Like - Fun

My narration of Mike Resnick's "The Bride of Frankenstein" is now live at Escape Pod.

This is one of their series of Hugo-nominated stories and it was a great compliment to be asked to narrate it ... and the story is a lot of fun.  It was a real treat to read it.

There's a bit of depth that Happy Catholic readers will appreciate.

To top it all off, it is guest hosted by my favorite ... Alasdair Stuart of Pseudopod

Enjoy!

(Note: contains a bit of language ... )

2 comments:

  1. Tante Leonie6/24/10, 3:58 PM

    I'm not a science fiction buff, but I thought I'd give this a whirl.

    I just finished listening to it -- what a great story! You did a *fantastic* job. I loved the Creature and Igor's voices.

    Thanks for posting the link! I will definitely check this out some more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. I had tons of fun with those voices as you can imagine. A great little story wasn't it? I especially liked the point made about love.

    ReplyDelete