Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Ironic Catholic News ... All the Catholic News That's Fit to Laugh At (and more...)

Hear ye, hear ye! Felon Blames 1970s Church Architecture for Life of Sin: The Ironic Catholic News, Vol. I is published and available as an ebook atAmazon (for Kindle) andSmashwords (for every other e-reader out there, as well as your trusty computer). Other online retailers to come! And the paperback version will be complied with volumes 2 and 3 later this year.
It's no secret (or shouldn't be) that I'm a fan of Ironic Catholic's humor which is evident everywhere on her blog.

I received a review eBook and haven't had a chance to read all the way through. But I have read enough to know that you need to go get your own copy. I'll be picking up the print version when all volumes are ready ... this is too good to keep to myself. So. Very. Funny!

2 comments:

  1. Well if you think its funny, that's good enough for me!! You're one of the happiest (and funniest)persons around...it must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks, glad you're enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete