Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pat Gohn's Recommended Summer Reading: Happy Catholic

I got this ready and then discovered that it somehow went into drafts instead of posting! I'm just glad I discovered it there ...

Pat Gohn talked today with Brian Patrick on the Sonrise Morning Show about her summer reading suggestions. Imagine my surprise and delight when she gave me the heads-up that Happy Catholic is one of the books she discussed.

I was even more excited when I saw the distinguished company I was in, Edward Sri and ... wait for it ... Henri Nouwen. I never in my life imagined that anything I wrote would be mentioned in the same sentence with Henri Nouwen. Life is full of surprises, isn't it?

Thank you Pat!

Take a minute while you're at Pat's and look at her podcast, Among Women. Pat is a thoughtful and interesting podcaster and you're sure to learn something new. Don't believe me? Then just check out her column at Patheos. She's the real deal. Always inspiring, intelligent, and passionate about the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment